Photon rejuvenation is a good skin treatment course, which can treat a variety of skin problems, such as wrinkles, color spots, red blood filaments, coarse pores, etc. so how often does photon rejuvenation work well? Let the foolish fox tell you.
- How often does photon rejuvenation work?
As a common beauty project, photon rejuvenation not only can, but also has the effect of removing acne. The interval of beauty treatment is about one to five months. Generally, after a course of treatment, beauty lovers enter a maintenance treatment. The stipulated time is about three to six months. Go to the hospital for photon rejuvenation. During maintenance treatment, patients can appropriately extend the interval according to their skin conditions.
- How many days can photon rejuvenation be effective?
There is no clear value for how long it will take to achieve the effect of photon rejuvenation. Because everyone’s skin tolerance is different, some people may have an effect in a short time, while others may have to wait a long time to get an effect. However, in most cases, you need to wait for about 3 ~ 7 days, and you may see results in this range. Photon rejuvenation can make the skin better, look more delicate and white, and make the skin tender and smooth. However, it is not possible to carry out photon rejuvenation for a long time, which still does some harm to the body.
- How many days can photon rejuvenation recover?
Compared with other laser treatments, photon rejuvenation technology is more safe and effective, and the postoperative recovery time is shorter. The recovery time after photorejuvenation varies from person to person:
- For patients who only receive rejuvenation treatment, the photon energy of their skin is low, and they may feel red and hot on the day after operation, and a few will feel slight pain. As long as appropriate cold compress and moisturizing care are given, most symptoms can subside or disappear on the second day after operation, and they can resume work normally;
- For patients with pigmented diseases or superficial vascular diseases, the skin receives relatively large photon energy. Local scab is formed 2-3 days after operation, and scab is removed automatically 7-10 days after operation, gradually returning to normal skin.